Who am I and what is my goal?
I am Sarah Ziegler and I like to explore the world out of the creative view, so Yoga and Ayurveda are both living arts for me, where I integrate my knowledge and experiences in my life. I combine all the experiences together and develop so for each person an individual lesson or Ayurveda treatment. Ayurveda & Yoga gives me a universal frame to understand what life means for me and to experience every day as unique. We are all connected to the universe and Mother Earth and that gives us the opportunity to find the answers through meditation and observation.
- Contemporary Dance study in Tilburg (Netherlands), Lier (Belgian) and Freiburg (Germany)
- since 2006 self study Eric Franklin Method, Alexander Technic, Feldenkrais, Body Mind Centering etc.
- 2008 Yoga Coach (University: Yoga Vidya Dham, Nashik, India)
- 2009/2010 travel through Indien, visit of different Yoga Universities
- since 2011 Ayurveda Consultations (Paracelsus Schule Dresden).
- April 2014 Reconnective Healing® Seminar I, II, III in Köln
- July 2014 Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner
- October 2015 Reconnection-Certified Practitioner